Here’s a unique opportunity to own 2 very special Custom Technics 1210 MK2. Amazing Lamborghini Ithaca Verde Pearlescent Green paintwork ( I believe Ford used the same paint for the Ford Focus RS!). Super smooth glossy finish and simply just a stunning colour that has to be seen in person for the real effect!
Not your standard refurbishment either, we have included some rare and exclusive parts only found on the Technics GLD, MK4 and MK6 versions of this almighty turntable!
The build began with a very nice pair of 2008 SL 1210 MK2 and had the following upgrades…
- 2 x cabinets professional professional bodyshop preparation and respray
- 2 x new genuine Technics brushed black pitch trims with gold detail (from MK4 & MK6 models)
- 2 x new genuine Technics MK4 / GLD anti skate dials with gold detailing
- 2 x new genuine Technics GLD height adjuster rings for tonearm with gold detailing
- 2 x MK4 style female RCA outputs (detachable phono lead system)
- 2 x removable figure 8 power cords
- 2 x new pitch knobs / pitch shading cloths and pitch knob washers
- 2 x new complete pitch units – SFDP122-24A1 with SFDZ122N11-2 sliders
- 2 x bright white led conversion – strobe tower / 33-45 / pop up light / pitch zero
- 2 x 2008 white plug mainboards
- 2 x nearly new condition beautiful platters
- 2 x new technics slipmats
- 2 x high quality RCA phono leads available in either 1.2m or 1.8m lengths
- 2 x high quality ground leads
- 2 x silver headshells
Each deck has been fully serviced and perfectly calibrated. We offer a 3 year warranty and free yearly Technics health check and calibration (carried out from our premises).
Part exchange is available for your old Technics 1200’s or 1210’s. Exchange value varies on condition.
Custom Technics 1210 MK2