Privacy Notice – Pimp My Decks / www.pimpmydecks.net
We are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site. In particular, we want you to know that we are not in the business of selling, renting or trading email lists with other companies and businesses for marketing purposes.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
– your name and name of recipient (if different)
– your postal address including billing and delivery addresses, telephone numbers and email address
– purchases and orders made by you including payment methods
– your IP address and location
– your correspondence and communications with us
– other publicly available personal data, including any which you have shared via a public platform such as a Twitter feed or public Facebook page
Please note: We don’t store your credit or debit card details. Your payments are being processed securely by PAYPAL.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
We use your personal data to make our website available to you, manage any registered accounts and provide goods and services to you.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Pimp My Decks are committed to keeping your personal data safe and secure. Our security measures include SSL certification, encryption of data and regular cyber security assessments.
You have the right to ask us for a copy of the personal data we hold about you.
You have the right to ask us to update or correct any out-of-date or incorrect data that we hold about you.
You have the right to request that we delete any data that we hold about you where we no longer have any legal reason to retain it.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us using the details below.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data that is not answered here, or if you wish to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us.